Friday, July 8, 2011

Blackberry Curve 8520 Smartphone


Photograph by: Edward Marron

Blackberry Curve 8520 Smartphone

This is my new phone that my dad brought me abroad. Everything you need in this phone is featured like email, blackberry messenger, and browsing at the internet because this is wifi certified. At the same time you can text and call to your friends and family.

Today everything makes life easier and everything is evolving because of the modern technologies. Like the Smartphone that featured everything without using your computers and other gadgets.   But we need to remember our limitations on using these gadgets. Use it with a reasons and the right time.

But beyond its limitations this gadgets like Smartphone’s is resourceful because I can contact my family far away from me. And my late classmates that I can text and communicate it without any disruption.  



No comments:

Post a Comment